Welcome to Electrical Engineering Department.
- Keeping in view the ever growing demand for energy & employment opportunity in diverse fields, Electrical Engineering Department was established in 2018-19 with the student intake of 60 per year.
- The Department has state-of-art laboratories viz.; Basic Electrical lab, Machines lab, Measurement & Control lab, Software lab and Electronics lab to facilitate experiential learning in Electrical Engineering till second year. These labs also help novice mini project activities in Electrical.
- Outcome based teaching learning is the focus of department which will be enriched through components such as project based learning, industrial training, internship, learning using MOOCs and research experience.
- The department has developed a 300 KVA substation with 220 KVA standby power house already which is an added feature to help higher learning.
- The department has one faculty with PhD, two with PG and one is currently pursuing PG.
- Research growth is depicted through more than 70 papers, 5 books published and with 5+ workshops conducted.