Click here for MBA Admissions 2023-2024
To produce capable business leaders by imparting professional quality education who are strong in management and research skills.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
1. To assist students to become business leaders, entrepreneurs and to address social, managerial and business challenges.
2. To provide strong foundation in management education and impart necessary skills to the students by inviting industry experts.
3. To assist students to demonstrate high levels of creativity, critical thinking, responsibility, teamwork and leadership in their careers to adapt rapidly changing environment.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
6. Emerge as successful entrepreneurs in the field of manufacturing, service and textile by exploring business opportunities.
7. Identify, formulate and solve complex management problems faced by textile, manufacturing, banking and service industries within the territory.
8. Ability to use current techniques, skills, concepts and tools necessary for effective managerial practice.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES(PSOs)
1. Post graduate student will get acquainted with required managerial skills to resolve real life business problems.
2. Passing students will have the ability to emerge as entrepreneurs through extracurricular activities.