Overview of the Program
- The Textile Chemistry programme with current intake of 60 caters the need of chemical processing industry.
- The programme has been accredited thrice by NBA New Delhi.
- The programme curriculum mainly covers the specific courses namely pretreatments, auxiliaries, evaluation of textiles and chemicals,dyeing,printing,finshing, effluent treatment, and technical textiles.
- The prominenet features of the programme are; state of art laboratories, highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty, strong industry institute interaction and alumni network.
- 100% placement record has been achieved since last 25 years. .
- Graduates are absored in leading textile mills, fibre manufacturers, processing sectors, dyestuff, chemicals and auxiliary manufacturers, coating and other technical textile manufacturing, textile wet processing machinery manufacturers, merchandisers, research and development organizations, technical services, testing and certification agencies and government agencies.
- Number of MOU’s signed with reputed foreign universities and industries.
- The guidance of eminent personalities from industries,reputed academic and research fields.