Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Recent trends in cutting tool technology and force measurement using MATLAB” funded by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi between 24th August 2020 to 29th August 2020.
We are glad to inform you that the Department of Mechanical Engineering, D.K.T.E. Society's Textile and Engineering Institute, Rajwada, Ichalkaranji is organizing Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Recent trends in cutting tool technology and force measurement using MATLAB” funded by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi between 24th August 2020 to 29th August 2020.
This STTP aims to provide a platform for interaction with people of different knowledge domains, to update the faculty members and industry professionals about the current ongoing research in the field of cutting tool technology and force measurement using MATLAB and related areas, to make familiar with the current development going in the manufacturing industry.
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/
Last date of registration: 21st August 2020
• Registration Fee: Nil
• Faculty Members and Industry Professionals related to Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Metallurgy engineering and similar fields can Participate
• For further communication, link to join Whatsapp group is provided.
• Mode of communication with participants will be through Whatsapp group & Registered Mails.
STTP GUIDELINES . Presentation Sessions followed by questions and answers.
· Feedback and attendance link will be shared at the end of session.
· Attending all the Sessions and submitting all the feedbacks by the Participants is mandatory.
· A quiz will be conducted on the last day of the STTP consisting of questions from all sessions.
· e-Certificates will be awarded to all the Participants who attend all the sessions, submit all feedback and qualify in Quiz.
We look forward to your participation.