- To empower students through quality technical education and make them employable to serve nation.
- We dedicate ourselves to develop professionals with sound knowledge of electronics and communication engineering.
- We commit ourselves to inculcate self confidence, leadership, and management qualities within our students.
- We aim to create conducive academic and social environment to nurture students to become complete human being.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
- Professionalism: Graduates of the program will have ethical based professional attitude.
- Core Competence & Career Growth: Graduates of the program will have core knowledge leading them towards successful career.
- Life Long Value Based Learning: Graduates of the program will continue to empower with value based learning and to adapt in a world of constantly evolving technology.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES(PSOs)
- PSO1: Graduates will have the ability to apply latest knowledge related to electronic circuit design, signal processing, embedded, and communication systems to solve engineering, and societal problems.
- PSO2: Outgoing technocrats will have the ability to use engineering, and management concepts to analyze system specifications, and prototype electronic projects either independently or in a team.