Eligibility Criteria for admission to B. Tech. Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign National students/ PIO/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries/Children of NRI
- The eligibility of the candidates passing the twelfth (Std. XII) equivalent examination from a school/college/Examination Board situated outside India shall be further decided by the University Authorities to which the candidate is admitted. Hence such candidates are advised to get their eligibility verified by the respective Association of Indian University Authorities before seeking admission to the Engineering/Technology degree courses in the State of Maharashtra.
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 (Std. XII) examination or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Must secure minimum 50% marks in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject added together.
- The candidate passing with above subjects not required to appear for the JEE Exam.
Testimonials required along with "Application Form” for Centralized Admission to Engineering/Technology for B. Tech. (Attested Copies)
- 10th (Std. X) examination or its equivalent examination mark sheet.
- School (Std.X) leaving certificate (Format Attached)
- 12th (10+2) (Std.XII) examination or its equivalent examination mark sheet.
- College (Std.XII) leaving certificate (Format Attached)
- Passport & Visa
- Translated Mark Sheet in English duly signed by competent authority.
- Conversion of Grade into Marks (Percentage)
- Date of birth proof.
- Residential Proof.
* Originals to be submitted at the time of admission.